[E3] Opinion Letters (CPD 269.3, Financing a File Series)
CPD 269 - Financing a File Series • 9m 30s
Qualifies for 0.0 CPD Hours
This episode covers the role of opinion letters when financing a file, including:
- What is an opinion letter?
- How and when do opinion letters arise during a financing
- What format do opinion letters take?
- What are typical or commonly requested opinions?
- What are common traps to watch for?
- Is an opinion letter necessary?
Join Kelly Waddell of McDougall Gauley in Regina for this presentation.
Up Next in CPD 269 - Financing a File Series
[E4] Considerations_Indigenous Perspe...
Qualifies for 0.5 CPD Hour, all of which qualifies for Ethics.
This episode will dive into considerations you should consider when working with an Indigenous client who is financing a file. Join Scott Hitchings, Legal Counsel at First Nations Bank of Canada for this important...